- Uncovering the Original Face
- Jing and Qi Markers – Managing and Protecting Jing & Qi
- Ancestral Lineage and Cultural Inheritance – Epigenetic
- The Topographical Map – Mountains and Rivers
- The Facial Map of Life Experiences
- The Mole Map
- The Emotional Map – Expressions, Markings and Meanings
- The Facial Mosaic & Facial Geometry – Integration and Synthesis
- Signs of Trauma and PTSD on the Face
June 7 – 11, 2017 – Seattle, WA, USA NEW DATE!
May 2 - May 6, 2018 - Bristol, England
June 6 - 10, 2018 - Seattle, WA USA
The Body Blueprint:
- The Five Element Organ Map
- The Water Element Features and Traits
- The Wood Element Features and Traits
- The Fire Element Features and Traits
- The Earth Element Features and Traits
- The Metal Element Features and Traits
- Combining and Matching Traits – Facial Matchmaking
- Five Element Disease Profiling – Diagnosing Symptoms
May 18 - 22, 2017 - Hamburg, Germany - New Date!
Sept 20 - 24, 2017 – Seattle, WA, USA - New Date!
Sept 26 - 30, 2018 - Seattle, WA, USA
Oct 10 - 14, 2018 - Bristol, England
The Spirit Manifested
- Signs of Shen on the Face – Eyes, Skin, Smile
- Shen to Shen Transmission, Shen Colors
- Emotional Qi Gong- the Five Human Emotions and the Five Transcendent Emotions
- The Power of Peach Luck
- Signs of Sexuality and Fertility
- Lying and Truth Telling
- Shen Blockages - Diagnosing with Shen
- Shen Disturbances - Personality Disorders, Psychopathy and Mental Illness
- Shen Deficiency - The Psychological and Emotional Underlay of Disease
- Shen Treatments – Increasing and Enhancing Shen
- Extraordinary Meridians and Ghost Points of the Face - Unblocking Shen
The modules in the US and Europe are interchangeable and students may elect to attend the modules at either location. There is no time limit in completing the Modules as long as the program is offered, but students are encourage to take at least one Module per year. Coffee, tea and healthy snacks are offered daily. Accommodation and transportation are not provided but students will be provided with information about accommodations and restaurants nearby.
The MFRC Program Tuition can be paid by one of these Three Payment Methods
A deposit of $500.00 USD ($250 of that is non refundable) is required for processing your enrollment and for reserving your space in the program. This deposit is included in all payments unless you are paying in full and wish to pay the deposit first and the balance six weeks before the start of the first module. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, Bank Wire Transfers (details available at checkout) and Checks mailed to the Lotus Institute, Inc., 810 Third Avenue, Suite 242, Seattle, WA 98104.
Full Payment with Discount – save $1,500.00 USD when you pay in full. One payment of $7,500.00 USD total if you register and pay six weeks before your first module.
Or you may pay a deposit of $500 if registering far in advance and then pay one payment of $7,000 no later than six weeks before your first module.
Three Payments with Discount – a savings of $600.00 USD. Three payments of $2,800.00 USD each if you register and make your first payment six weeks before your first module and six weeks before each subsequent module.
Four Payments - Full Price. Four payments of 2,250.00 USD each if you register and make your first payment six weeks before your first module and pay six weeks before each subsequent module and within three months of the last module.
Additional Payment Plans are available upon request and there are discounts available for student who have taken previous intensives or multiple classes with Lillian Pearl Bridges in the past. However, all former students are encouraged to take the entire program to ensure that they are receiving the new information being transmitted each module and to receive the most thorough education in Face Reading available.
Please contact our Program Director, Kelly Harrington directly if you have any questions about the MFRC Program by email: Kelly@lotusinstitute.com or call her directly at: +1.619.688.3009.
*CEU’s, CPD and PDA Points will be available for this Program