Jing Module Questions | To be completed for NCCAOM Continuing Education Credits
To be completed after viewing all sessions of the Jing Module. Please send your completed quiz answers to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Original Facial Map of Life Experiences had 150 age positions – True/False?
2. On which part of the face are the markings for life experience most important?
3. The face marks more for physical trauma than for emotional trauma – True/False?
4. Wrinkles caused by Life Experiences across the center of the Face are primarily Vertical – True or False?
5. Wrinkles caused by expressions are primarily horizontal – True/False?
6. Lines in between the eyebrows repressed anger – True/False?
7. Wrinkles on the upper lip indicate:
8. Winkles on the Chin are easy to make – True/False?
9. Fiery People have more wrinkles – True/False?
10. Which major emotion does not have a specific marking?