Qi Questions | To be completed for NCCAOM Continuing Education Credits
To be completed after viewing all sessions of the Qi Module. Please send your completed quiz answers to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small, narrow shoulders, slim hips, active hands, red/pink in the throat area and reddish skin are related to which of the Five Element Body Types?
- Kidneys are “To Be”. Liver is “To Do”. Heart is “To Play”. Lungs are “To Aspire”. What is spleen/stomach to?
- Which areas of the Face do we see Stomach Qi pathology?
- Hollow and darkness in/around the eye socket are an indication of which organ deficiency?
- The Seat of the Stamp and the Temple Areas are related to which Element/Organ?
- The Mouth is related to which Element/Organ?
- Sugar irregularities can be seen where on the face? (Please select one).
- Tip of the nose
- Lower Lip
- Bridge of the nose
- The Wei Qi can be seen in which area of the Face?
- The Nose is also a holographic representation of the spinal column. True or False?
- The Tip of the Nose is where we see Heart Issues. True or False?