Shen Module Questions | To be completed for NCCAOM Continuing Education Credits
To be completed after viewing all sessions of the Shen Module. Please send your completed quiz answers to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are The Five Divisions of Shen and which organs are they related to?
- What are the healing transcendent emotions of each emotion?
- Peach Luck shows/comes out where on the face?
- Does everyone have Peach Luck?
- A sociopath has strong eye contact. Name two other traits of a sociopath.
- Fertility can be seen in which area of the face?
- How can you tell if someone is lying or telling the truth by observing the Shen?
- Certain things like medication, drugs and depression can block the Shen. Where on the face can you see these blockages?
- Explain Shen Disturbance pathologies.
- How do you track PTSD/Trauma on the face through Shen, Ears and the age map?
- How do you bring Shen back to balance with the Five Elements?
- Where is Shen reflected on the face and body?
- Different colors represent certain changes in pathologies in the body and are reflected on the face. Explain the different colors and areas of the face related to the organs.
- What are the Five Spirits of the Organs?
- What is Peach Luck?
- Fire/Shen and Focus are critical for one's Ming/Destiny. How do you recognize Shen in this way?